1. Website Ownership. “Mortgage in a Snap” aka Snap Mortgage is owned by Michigan Mortgage, a Michigan based Corporation owns and operates this website. You acknowledge and agree that all content, web pages, source code, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screen, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces and the operation of this website are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks, and you do not acquire any rights by downloading or viewing any content. You agree that Mortgage 1 Inc and all logos related to our products and services are our or our licensors’ trademarks or registered trademarks. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent.
4. Lending Requests. You may be presented with the opportunity to apply for a loan through the Website. When you apply for a loan, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself. You agree that you will not, in connection with any services, misrepresent your identity, or describe, present, or portray yourself as a person other than yourself. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to reject any application you have submitted, terminate any agreement we have with you, and restrict your future use of the website and our services. We reserve the right to decline any application for a loan. You agree that if you request a loan through our website you will not be requesting a loan for any illegal or illicit purpose. You acknowledge and agree that your loan request may not be funded. You agree that you will not request a loan through our website if you have or anyone in your household has an outstanding loan with us. You agree that we will initially do a credit pull and that any offer of credit to you will be contingent upon a hard credit pull which we will complete prior to you signing the Loan Agreement to ensure your credit has not changed. You acknowledge and agree that the terms of any offer of credit to you will change from day-to-day and to some extent hour-by-hour and if you leave the Site or your loan application process, any rate and term information you were quoted on the Site may change. We will cancel your loan application after 30 calendar days of inactivity.
5. Sign-in & Passwords. If you apply for a loan through the website, you will set-up a sign-in username and you will select a password. You agree that you will protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password, or other identifying information you obtain through your use of the Site and will not disclose this information to any third party. You agree that you will immediately contact Michigan Mortgage if you believe your user identification, password, or identifying information has been compromised, lost, or stolen. Note that Michigan Mortgage will never contact you through an unsolicited email or phone call requesting your username or password. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this Site by any person to whom you provided your user identification, password, or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this Site that may occur before you have notified us that your user identification, password, or other identifying information has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised and we have had a reasonable time to act.
6. Permitted Use. You agree that:
- you will only access or use this Site and transact business with us if you are at least 21 years old;
- by accessing and using this Website, you are also using Google Maps API and you assent to and agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. Michigan Mortgage does not accept any
- responsibility for the content of Google’s Terms of Service.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this Site for any purpose other than consumer lending related business with Michigan Mortgage as a bona fide client of Michigan Mortgage; you may not use or attempt to use this Website or any part of this website for any purpose:
- that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Michigan Mortgage and its employees
- that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property;
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited email, unsolicited commercial communications;
- that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses;
- that harvests email addresses from this website;
- that transmits unsolicited email to this website or to anyone whose email address included the domain name under this website;
- that interferes with our network services;
- that attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services;
- that impairs or limits our ability to operate this Site or any other person’s ability to access and use this Site;
- that uses any methods, means, or devices to click on to this Site or cause a visit to this Site for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose
- other than conducting consumer lending related business with Michigan Mortgage;
- that unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity
- that harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engage in sexual conduct;
- that transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
- that harms, threatens, harasses, abuses, or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates, or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities
- that transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third-party’s intellectual property rights or infringes any third-party’s right of privacy;
- that unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary, or trade secret information
Restrictions on Use. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and our Services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- apply for more than one loan (if you have a loan), or apply for a loan on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
- post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
- post or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or otherwise objectionable; that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site; or that may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations or promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party
- solicit personal information from anyone under 21 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use the Website or our services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use automated scripts;
- post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
8. Copyright Complaints. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via email at email@example.com. In your notification, please:
- confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
- identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material);
- provide your contact details, including an email address; and
- provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
11. Cooperation. Michigan Mortgage generally begins processing your application upon your submission of a full and complete application. If you submit an application, you agree to cooperate in the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner) and if needed, to obtain information Michigan Mortgage may need from third-parties such as your bank or employer, etc. In addition, you agree to notify Michigan Mortgage of any changes in any information submitted in connection with your application.
12. Notifications. Michigan Mortgage may provide you with notices via email and regular mail at the most recent address you have provided, or through posting information on this website, as allowed under the law.
13. No Warranty and Disclaimers. ALTHOUGH WE WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE SITE AND SERVICES, THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, ANY DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND RELATED MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES: (I) AS TO TITLE, FITNESS FOR ORDINARY PURPOSES, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND WORKMANLIKE EFFORT; (II) AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF; (III) ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE; (IV) RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICES CONFORMING TO ANY FUNCTION, DEMONSTRATION, OR PROMISE BY ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS; AND (V) THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE. ANY RELIANCE UPON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES.
14. Liability Limitations. You agree that all access and use of the Website and its contents and your use of the services are at your own risk. Neither we nor any THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site and/or the Services has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Site and/or the Services, or any aspect thereof. You agree that you, and not Michigan Mortgage, will bear the entire cost of all servicing, repair, correction, or restoration that may be necessary for your data, software programs, or computer equipment because of any viruses, errors, or other problems you may have as a result of using or visiting this Site.
ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR PERTAINING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ARISEN.
15. Access to Website. Michigan Mortgage reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of the website.
16. Linking. The website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. Michigan Mortgage does not endorse, approve, sponsor, or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products, or materials that you may receive through any website where we may have provided a link. Through use of this Site, you acknowledge and agree that Mortgage 1 Inc. will not be responsible for or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculations, information, products, or materials.
No Advertising/No Links. Michigan Mortgage does not permit third-party advertising on this Site. Except with the express written permission of Michigan Mortgage, you agree that you will not create links from any website or webpage to this website or any webpage within this website.
This lender does not endorse or guarantee the products, information or recommendations provided by linked websites, nor is it liable for failure of products or services advertised on the linked websites.
This company does not collect any personally-identifiable information through technologies such as cookies or web beacons on this site. Personal information is collected for the purpose of making a mortgage loan only.